Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for an AP Accountant to work in one of the functional areas of AP such as vendor master, processing, operations compliance, payments, or travel and expense reimbursement. Specifically, the AP Accountant may be asked to coordinate with internal and external contacts to facilitate 3-way-match bill processing, assist in processing weekly check and wire runs, and/or assist in ad-hoc projects like audit selections and vendor upkeep. This role will be responsible for primary engagement in weekly AP cycles in a start-up environment moving toward operational maturity.
* Full cycle AP responsibilities
* Code and enter AP bills in a startup environment that is progressing towards a SOX environment.
* Limit backlog of unentered AP bills
* Help ensure compliance with company purchasing policy & PO process, including conducting 3-way match process
* Assist with open PO monitoring & closing
* Prepare and process weekly check run based on approved AP Aging Report
* Prepare wire payments for foreign vendors
* Audit and support Travel and Expense reimbursement
* Maintain and update vendor records
* Ensure remittance and payment information is accurate
* Manage employee and vendor inquiries in a timely manner
* Assist in 1099 filing at the end of the year
* Assist in collecting and preparing documents for Auditors
* Various administrative tasks - e.g. filing hard/soft copy invoices and other documents using Stampli invoice imaging and approval software
* Ad-hoc projects as assigned
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3+ years of relevant experience
* Experience with ERP systems such as Acumatica, Oracle, Intacct, Quickbooks, etc., including experience with PO and receiving processes
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with Excel skill a must and other MS Office Suite
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks at one time
* Willing and eager to learn and especially grow in a fast paced environment
* Good grasp of accounting principles -- understanding the transactions occurring as a result of bill entry and payment
* Experience in a SOX environment a plus
* BA/BS degree in Accounting or at least three-year high volume AP experience required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.