Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Growth Marketing Manager- Performance Marketing
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager who is the complete package – highly organized, results oriented, full of integrity with strong attention to detail. This results-oriented, operational leader is passionate about driving effectiveness and efficiency within the digital marketing organization through technology and best practice processes. The Senior Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the digital budget and performance across digital marketing channels. This role will work cross functionally between marketing, product and analytics to deliver results.
* Manage and scale spend across acquisition channels, delivering a positive ROI (e.g. SEM, Paid Social, Display, Direct Mail and Affiliates)
* Obsess with A/B testing to improve channel performance and increase learnings
* Analyze LTV/CAC metrics to allocate budget across channels and optimize funnel performance
* Collaborate with product team to improve on-site experience and conversion
* Identify and execute on potential tactics to increase performance of organic channels
* Data governance around paid marketing tracking (e.g. UTM tracking)
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
* 2+ years of experience in performance marketing with hands on experience managing marketing channels(B2C)
* 2+ years experience scaling spend on Facebook and Google
* Excel and SQL master. Ability to query data to generate insights
* Data driven mindset to approach to both structured and unstructured problems
* Understanding of event tracking, conversion pixel, Segment. UTM tracking is a plus
* Willingness to roll-up sleeves and execute
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS
* Great communication style and skills to collaborate across Creative, Marketing, Analytics and Product teams
* Self-starter and eager to learn quickly with a good head for problem solving, while able to adhere to standard operational procedures and deadlines
* Previous experience in e-commerce a plus
* Previous startup experience a plus
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Statistics or Computer Science
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.