Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Email Marketing Specialist
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who is the complete package – highly organized, results oriented, full of integrity with strong attention to detail. The Email Marketing Specialist will be an integral member of the CRM team and a key driver of our owned channel execution. The individual will work on a wide range of communication methods including email, push notifications and much more. Over time, the Email Marketing Specialist will be assisting in broader marketing tasks including but not limited to SEO, tag management, and event tracking through Segment.
* Develops HTML-based assets, with a core focus on email marketing
* Owns fthe day-to-day execution of all email and push notification campaigns
* Works with the email marketing lead to develop test plans across owned channels to optimize programs across customer lifecycle and customer segments
* Tracks and reports on campaign performance and results
* Collaborates with growth marketing team to create HTML-based assets such as landing pages to improve funnel experience
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
* 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or engineering
* B2C experience is a plus
* Experience with ESPs (Working knowledge of Iterable is a plus)
* Data driven mindset to approach both structured and unstructured problems
* Willingness to roll-up sleeves and execute
* Understanding of SQL is a plus
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS
* Self-starter and eager to learn quickly with a good head for problem solving, while able to adhere to standard operational procedures and deadlines
* Great communication style and skills to collaborate cross functionally
* Previous experience in e-commerce a plus
* Previous startup experience a plus
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Statistics or Computer Science
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.