Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Market Research Associate
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The JUUL Market Research Analyst will leverage analytical skills, market research experience, and innate curiosity to help the company better understand its customers. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated individual who brings technical and process leadership as well as a service-oriented mindset in everything they do. If you crave working with fun, talented and driven people in a high-growth environment, then this position is for you!
* Manage survey research projects to gather key consumer metrics
* Design questionnaires and plan analyses that impact marketing, product development, and business strategy
* Manage the overall project timelines, ensuring that milestones are met and signed off at the various stages of the project execution
* Analyze and interpret survey results; prepare reports and presentations
* Develop an understanding of our business issues and consumer base
* Conduct face-to-face research for issue discovery and to refine understanding of consumers
* Perform secondary and primary research to understand competitive landscape
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* At least 2 years experience in market research, consulting, or analytical role
* Love data, consumer decision-making, and puzzles
* Can create great stories in presentations, visually, and in writing
* Industry knowledge of vaping, tobacco, or other fast moving consumer product goods
* Experience applying insights to business forecasting and go-to-market strategies for CPG companies
* Experience with questionnaire design, sampling approaches, and tabulation planning,
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities along with an analytical aptitude, inquisitive nature, and a passion for uncovering insights;
* Experience working with survey applications a plus (such as Qualtrics, Google Consumer Surveys, etc.);
* Background and/or familiarity with quantitative and/or qualitative research methodologies;
* Consumer retail channel insights experience
* Product insights experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint) including the ability to use macros to increase efficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience with analytics / business intelligence tools (SPSS, SAS, Tableau) a plus
* Have a Bachelor’s degree in analytical or insights-focused fields such as economics, marketing, psychology, sociology, statistics, or similar business or liberal arts programs
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.