Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Strategy, Planning & Operations Director
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for our Strategy, Planning & Operations Director who will lead our regional strategy, planning and operational oversight. Responsibilities include:
* Developing regional business plan and priorities, supporting APAC leadership
* Overseeing annual / quarterly business forecasting, in conjunction with country GMs
* Setting and tracking regional KPIs and monthly reporting for the Exec team
* Identifying opportunities for performance improvement based on insights from company performance data
* Leading the high-impact regional strategic initiatives
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* 10+ years of experience in management consulting/corporate strategy, investment banking, private equity/venture capital, or a high-growth startup
* Demonstrated experience in the CPG or tech industries
* Generalist functional understanding spanning finance, sales, product, marketing, supply chain, and e-commerce
* Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
* Confidence-inspiring presence while clearly communicating compelling messages to senior executives – even if challenging the status quo
* Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
* High level of proficiency in Excel, Keynote, and PowerPoint
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.