Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
FP&A Manager, Manufacturing
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Finance Manager will be a key member of the finance team responsible for Gross Margin Financial Planning & Analysis. This position offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
* Manage quarterly forecast and budget planning cycles, including coordinating with manufacturing/operations stakeholders, providing corporate inputs, and preparing financial packages.
* Consolidate and analyze operating and financial results of the Manufacturing Group, analyzing trends & drivers, and explaining forecast vs. actual variances.
* Partner with Manufacturing Operations to get key business insights to perform due diligence on financials and provide visibility into business performance through financials.
* Partner with the Accounting Group during monthly and quarterly close processes.
* Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* 7 years of Finance FP&A experience, preferably in finance operations roles.
* Strong financial modeling and analytical experience.
* Exceptional partnering skills with operations.
* Financial systems experience required (ERP, EPM, BI) – ACM, Host Analytics, Looker a plus.
* Super user of Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, clean data organization).
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.