Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
eCommerce Product Manager, Go-to-Market
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for a Go-to-Market Product Manager that is passionate about working cross functionally and assisting with launching and optimizing JUUL products sold on our digital eCommerce platform.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and serve as the digital eCommerce owner as new products are brought to market. You will work cross functionally with Marketing, Compliance, Sales and Executives to ensure a roadmap of product launches and corresponding experiments to ensure optimal product launches.
* Responsible for articulating and executing the plan for how products will be sold on our digital eCommerce platforms
* Work cross functionally to enable teams like Brand Marketing to ensure go-to-market is an innovative and amazing experience for consumers
* Work with engineering and design to implement go-to-market strategies that move the needle on business metrics
* Strategize and forecast product launches to give accurate estimates of allocations that Digital can sell as products launch
* Provide reporting and post-mortems as devices launch in terms of what worked and what did not
* Think beyond US and assist with international launches and planning
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* Experience as a Product Manager in an eCommerce revenue-generating role
* Proven background forecasting sales volume and strategies to hit those numbers
* Owned and managed extensive cross-functional software projects
* Experience working with hard deadlines and plans to mitigate delivery risk
* Data-driven and analytical background, capable of digging into data and telling stories about that data.
* MBA desirable and technical skills a plus.
JUUL PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.