Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Regional Marketing Manager
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Region Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns aligned with Central region sales strategy to transition adult smokers from combustion cigarettes to JUUL as well as drive retailer and influencer engagement and advocacy.
* Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing user acquisition.
* Plan, organize, and execute marketing programs that have both digital and labor components.
* Develop metrics and track campaign performance.
* Hire and manage employees as well as large teams of temporary help.
* Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
* Build and manage marketing budget.
* Possibly attend trade shows and events to market product.
* Develop effective roadmap and strategies to accelerate adoption.
* Drive retailer engagement and improve retailer satisfaction and advocacy.
* Create buzz and increase consumer demand for product.
* Communicate plans to leadership. Be able to develop compelling presentation decks to gain approval for ideas as well as communicate results.
* Assess both successes and failures with actionable plans for continuous improvement.
* Focus on execution to make things happen and get the job done.
* Collaborate with peers in other regions as well as brand marketing in San Francisco.
* Own below-the-line marketing in the country’s most populated region.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* Several years of management experience
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
* Good understanding of a test and learn approach
* Willingness to operate out of your comfort zone in a new industry
* Great communicator using technology (powerpoint, excel, teleconferences, etc.)
* Able to make data driven decisions
* Capability to discern important factors from noise in a busy role
* Planning and management ability to scale programs quickly
* Bachelor's degree
* Relevant MBA or other advanced degree in marketing or analytics preferred but not required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in Naperville
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Chicago
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.