Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Associate, Strategic Finance
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Associate, Strategic Finance for its rapidly scaling business in San Francisco. As part of the Strategic Finance team, you will partner with leaders across the organization including marketing, supply chain, product development and IP / legal. You will evaluate customer acquisition strategies, forecast demand / supply and capital allocation plans, and work on company valuation / strategic alternatives. Work output will be featured a the highest levels of the company with real opportunity to influence business direction.
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of relevant strategy, finance and/or consulting experience, and be able to use data in order to creatively solve problems.
This role will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to accelerate growth of the business:
* Learn to use existing finance tools and help build new ones by defining what information needs to be seen, how to procure it, and how to present it
* Help automate, improve, and scale reporting and business metrics reporting for the CFO, sales and marketing leadership
* Execute special projects / ad hoc analyses, as initiatives, products, risks and opportunities are constantly evolving
* Analyze marketing and financial metrics to identify trends and highlight opportunities to drive business performance
* Build sophisticated financial and operating models to solve complex questions
* Generate extensive monthly reporting for Board of Directors and other key business constituents
* Contribute to valuation exercises and financing activities
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
* Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in strategy, finance or consulting
* Generalist functional understanding spanning finance, sales, product, marketing, supply chain, e-commerce, and regulatory / legal
* High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail
* Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
* Strong background and comfort with modeling
* Outstanding written and communication skills
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
* An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for making a mark in fast-paced, growing environments
* Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
* Professional demeanour and ability to interact with persuasiveness and confidence
* High proficiency in Excel, Google Docs, Keynote and PowerPoint
* Familiarity with or willingness to learn SQL and data analysis tools is a positive
* Quantitative undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.