Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Director of Investor Relations
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing to rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Director of Investor Relations for its high-growth, rapidly scaling business in San Francisco. The ideal candidate has spent time in a growth environment and managed extensive communications with investors.
This role will be responsible for leading the development and execution of a best in class investor relations function for the Company.
* Be the main point of contact for external investors in fielding questions and requests for information
* Communicate the company’s financial results, strategy, growth opportunities and business initiatives to current shareholders
* Work closely across department heads to build an understanding of the company’s financials, product roadmap and strategy that will assist in the development of a communication strategy and materials
* Manage and maintain the company’s IR contact database
* Prepare quarterly investor reports
* Lead the development of materials for presentations to the board of directors
* Prepare presentations for conferences that executives will attend
* Manage logistics and materials for participation in investor conferences and roadshows, including communication with organizers, coordination of schedules and creation of presentation materials
* Help manage Wall Street sell-side analyst relationships
* Benchmark and analyze financial and other relevant data points for the Company and its peers
* Manage and execute special projects for the CFO
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience in investor relations or sell-side or buy-side research, finance or accounting
* Confidence inspiring presence in person, in writing and in presentation
* High degree of financial literacy with attention to detail and accuracy
* Proficiency in Google Docs, Keynote, PowerPoint and Excel
* Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills including presentation skills
* High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail
* Demonstrated accountability and ability to meet time frames
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
* Dynamic and disciplined thinker with intellectual horsepower, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for making a mark in fast-paced, growing environments
* Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
* Professional demeanor and ability to interact with persuasiveness and confidence
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them.
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
* Boundless snacks and drinks.
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products.
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities.
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.