The Parking App - making parking easy for everyone
Customer Success Manager£35k – £35k
As Customer Success Manager you'll own the post-sale customer relationship with a portfolio of B2B accounts across the UK. By developing customer relationships, you'll ensure our clients reach their business goals, expand product adoption, increase customer satisfaction and drive high performance across your portfolio.
Here's what you can expect from your day to day:
- Build an expert knowledge of our client’s goals and KPIs to identify opportunities to increase the value of our service
- Implement a relationship management process, following a systemised check-in structure including in-person meetings, calls and emails, as well as producing insights and regular reporting.
- Engage with teams internally and externally to keep up to date on things that are happening in both a commercial & non-commercial setting that may impact client performance
- Evaluate the data and reporting available for each client to identify opportunities and proactively deliver performance insights both to clients and internally
- Work with the marketing team to identify and attend events to act as a brand ambassador to increase brand awareness and build a network of contacts across the industry
- Work with the pre-sales and operations team to capture all customer goals and coordinating a smooth onboarding process to start a positive ongoing relationship.
- Act as the front line client expert, working with internal teams to design processes and roadmaps to closely align with our customers’ goals
- Travel is required to develop strong relationships with stakeholders across the public sector client group
- Previous experience in an Account Management, Relationship Management or Customer Success role is essential
- Experience attending and running client meetings and establishing regular and informative channels for client communication
- You'll be commercially minded with a growth mindset, with a track record of proactively identifying cross-sell opportunities, increasing account penetration or winning new business from existing clients
- Brings credibility to conversations with senior stakeholders and contacts across all levels of the business, internally and externally
- Make data-driven decisions - able to absorb the data, query the drivers that resulted in that number, be confident presenting numbers and distilling into valuable insights
- Familiarity with CRMs or customer success tools is beneficial
We want teams that enjoy spending time together. So we’ve built a culture that encourages teams to get to know each other - we run company-wide away days and annual retreats to get us away from the desk. Our in-house chef provides a freshly cooked lunch everyday, giving us the opportunity to catch up over great food (check out whatsjuliecooking for some inspiration!)
Our teams work hard to make JustPark a success, so it’s important to us that they can share in that success. That’s why we offer stock options to every member of the team. We work hard to achieve some ambitious goals with the knowledge we’re building something truly valuable.
We trust that our team has the best interests of our customers at heart, which means we trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. Whether that’s working the hours that suit you, setting you up for remote working or making sure you have the right kit, we’ll work with you to create the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it's not all about work! That's why we also offer benefits like unlimited holiday and enhanced maternity leave.
We’re in this for the long term, and we have big ambitions for the future. To help us get there, we want to grow our own superstars from within. We fund additional training, provide mentoring and work with you to develop a career plan so we can help you get where you want to go, too.