Ask, connect, save. Linking you to real experts to really answer your questions
JustAnswer is an online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere. Hailed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003. Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: “We help people.” JustAnswer, LLC is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.
- Work with Product and Analytics leadership to conceive and structure analysis, and deliver highly actionable insights from “deep dives” into specific areas of our business
- Conduct analysis of tremendous amount of internal & external data to find growth & optimization opportunities for the business
- Package and communicate findings and recommendations to a broad audience (including senior leadership)
- Educational background in Economics/Finance/Math/Statistics/Engineering
- Proficiency in analysis and business modeling using Excel
- Understanding of statistics
- Business thinking
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set and negotiate priorities
- Basic to mid-level proficiency in data extraction using SQL
- Advanced English level (written/spoken)
Nice to have:
- Experience with web analytics, including a good understanding of tools and processes to collect and report on all aspects of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Time off throughout the year (paid and unpaid)
- Professional development support and encouragement
- Resources to help improve your overall well-being
- Free membership to dive into JA product
JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more in minutes—24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.
Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital and Glynn Capital Management.
Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, team offsites and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays, medical/dental/vision, 401K with matching and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
We are innovative
We're constantly learning, creating and adapting. We value disruption that makes a difference.
We are lean.
We always do more with less. Communication, meetings, resources. We embrace lean testing and the learning we gain.
We are courageous.
We take risks and challenge the status quo. It's okay to make mistakes but we recover fast. We're not afraid to question decisions and directions, no matter where they come from.
We are data-driven.
At JustAnswer, data decides, not egos. Letting the data speak keeps us customer-focused and lies at the heart of our company.
We are humble.
We're not big on fancy titles or corner offices. The best idea, from anyone, always wins.
JustAnswer at a glance
JustAnswer focuses on Consumer Internet, Internet, E-Commerce, Professional Services, and Q&A. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, JustAnswer has raised $50.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2012.