Junoterra is a Sustainable innovation company
Marketing Specialist0.1% – 0.25%
JunoTerra is looking for a Marketing Manager to our future API, SaaS, and B2C products.
We are looking for:
Individual who are curious and enthusiastic to learn and grow, Self-learners
Team players, Thoughtful, positive and proactive
Passionate about what they are doing
Flexible and brings a can-do attitude
Can scale our product methodologies, processes, and team
- Develop technical marketing content such as product presentations, white papers, tutorials, technical blogs, and benchmarks to explain the value of the product.
- Drive product launches by building technical product content (blogs, demos and videos), help develop messaging and sales tools, and support the launch plan.
- Lead technical positioning and messaging by connecting AI/IOT technology trends with our platform for key use cases.
- Design and deliver a value-based demonstration of our products and technology via webinars, customer presentations, and industry events.
Ideally you'd have:
- Passion for cutting-edge technology, with strong written and verbal communication skills, and a strong desire to be an influencer in the AI/IoT field.
- Ideally in technical product marketing, software development, or sales engineering in enterprise software.
- Experience building demos and tutorials, writing technical blogs, presenting webinars, and developing external marketing content such as videos, white papers etc.
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience in the autonomous vehicles and/or conversational AI field.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment, with a knack of getting things done.
- Ability to produce professional videos using video capture and editing tools
- Ability to present at meetups, be an active member of the machine learning community
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Junoterra Technology at a glance
Junoterra Technology focuses on Industrial Automation, Internet of Things, Environmental Innovation, Connected Devices, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in France and Delhi. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.