Modern, all-in-one investment management software for commercial real estate
Senior Product Marketing Manager
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve tripled our team in each of the past three years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term, and are on track to triple our headcount again this year. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About your role
Juniper Square is looking for a world-class product marketing leader who is passionate about transforming markets and driving business growth through innovative storytelling and marketing. In this role, you will have the opportunity to define our go-to-market strategy for key customer segments and products, and build messaging and programs that generate demand, accelerate revenue, and shape the dialogue around the future of capital markets.
What you’ll do
- You’ll identify insights that inform our go-to-market strategy by becoming an expert on our industry, customers, products, and competition.
- You’ll shape the industry dialogue through provocative storytelling that delivers a fresh perspective on digital transformation and capital markets.
- You’ll drive inbound interest in our offerings via programs and thought leadership that speaks to unique personas within prospect organizations.
- You’ll help our sales teams sell more by designing collateral and training that demonstrates our unique value and brings our customer stories to life.
- You’ll launch new products to market and inform our roadmap by working closely with product management to package, price, and position our offerings.
- 3-6+ years years of product marketing experience within B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Ability to build strong partnerships and influence outcomes cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to create compelling narratives for products and markets
- Comfort with the ambiguity inherent in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with commercial real estate or capital markets is a plus, but not required
- A passion for building businesses from the ground up and transforming markets
- Able to work from our San Francisco HQ (when we re-open our offices)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
Juniper Square at a glance
Juniper Square focuses on SaaS, Commercial Real Estate, and Real Estate Investors. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Juniper Square has raised $108M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.
You can view their website at http://www.junipersquare.com/