The Fastest Growing Skill Games Company. 25 million+ users. $600M+ GMV
SDE II - Frontend
As our SDE II - Frontend Services, you will be part of a strike team that creates real-time multiplayer games for iOS and Android devices using our game development technology stack. You should have extensive experience in front-end development of multiplayer mobile games.
Core to our culture, you will work in small, fast-paced teams where everyone owns a significant part of the game and contributes both technically and creatively. You will be working directly with our senior engineering leaders to build the platform that drives the complete gaming experience for millions of users.
- Own and lead your game’s technical development.
- Design and code new features and enhancements for all our games.
- Work on server-side services and connect millions of users in a competitive environment.
- Work with Design and User Experience teams to influence and enhance game design and development.
- Contribute to the various aspects of a game’s life cycle, from specifications through QA to deployment and production support.
- To find and fix bugs, and optimize scalability and performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest relevant technologies.
- Networks and socket, and client+server communication experience.
- Experience of mobile platforms (iOS or Android).
- Well versed in multi-threaded and socket programming in Java.
- Extensive experience of CPU/memory profiling of Java applications.
- Well versed in TDD and unit testing.
- Good knowledge of at least one database (e.g Oracle, MySql, PL/SQL).
- Comfortable with Linux as an application server.
- Passion for creating a superlative user experience, taking care of all the little details that matter.
- Empathy toward users and developers, e.g. when making design decisions and introducing changes.
- Ability to always leave code better than it was found.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience of supporting live production infrastructure and the ability to put out fires under pressure.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Junglee Games at a glance
Junglee Games focuses on Games, Mobile Games, Skill Gaming, and Igaming. Their company has offices in San Francisco, India, Bengaluru, and Gurgaon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Junglee Games has raised $3.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2014.