The Fastest Growing Skill Games Company. 25 million+ users. $600M+ GMV
Operations Support Engineer
As Operations Support Engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring live products using various IT dashboards. You will be working directly with our Technology Operations Manager.
- Investigate and diagnose incidents to restore a failed infra or business KPI as quickly as possible.
- Ensure incidents are resolved within specified service level agreements.
- Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details.
- Manage incident bridge calls by providing detailed triaged information and promptly escalating to the correct support teams.
- Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all incidents and service requests.
- Monitor processes using various tools and promptly identify problems (i.e. NAGIOS, Grafana, Tableau Dashboards).
- Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned Incidents.
- Escalate major incidents to the Incident Manager and/or Problem Manager.
- Participate in incident review following major incidents.
- Monitor incidents via Smart-IT dashboard and manage workload in their respective queues to ensure that service level agreements are met.
BE/B.Tech/MCA from a reputed university.
2 years’ experience in a software field.
Proven analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Good at interacting with all levels of management.
Ability to provide technical interface among peers.
Ability to multi-task and excellent organizational skills.
Good communication skills
Cloud technology exposure will be a plus.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 350+ people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal-opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and takes pride in its inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.
Junglee Games at a glance
Junglee Games focuses on Games, Mobile Games, Skill Gaming, and Igaming. Their company has offices in San Francisco, India, Bengaluru, and Gurgaon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Junglee Games has raised $3.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2014.