The Fastest Growing Skill Games Company. 25 million+ users. $600M+ GMV
SDE II - Data₹25L – ₹35L
As our SDE II - Data, you will be responsible for designing and developing highly scalable data pipeline solutions and collectively own its data integrity and consistency. You must be able to see the big picture of the company's data situation and be an expert in building distributed data solutions.
You will get an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, which is core to our culture.
- Hands on - Responsible for writing code primarily in Spark, Python and/or Scala.
- Hands on - Responsible for developing streaming applications like spark structured streaming, kafka streams.
- Scale our current data infrastructure to handle about millions events/transactions per day
- Own data integrity and consistency of our Data lake and Data warehouse.
- Working with AWS managed services and managing NoSQL stores like Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDB, ScyllaDB etc.
- Monitor and improvise the best practices and processes to manage data pipeline and ETL operations.
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. with 4-7 years solid hands on experience in Distributed/Big Data Development.
- A solid engineer at heart with strong abstraction, coding and distributed system development experience.
- Excellent programming skills in Python/Scala/Java and expertise in multi-threading and object oriented programming.
- Adept with development on Spark, Kafka, Streaming Systems, AWS, Cloud Data Warehouse like Redshift/Snowflake and Kubernetes.
- A proven track record of leading development in a startup/e-commerce ecosystem within a high growth & matrix environment
- Empathetic, motivated and good team-player
- Excellent listener and interpreter.
Job Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and takes pride in its inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.
Junglee Games at a glance
Junglee Games focuses on Games, Mobile Games, Skill Gaming, and Igaming. Their company has offices in San Francisco, India, Bengaluru, and Gurgaon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Junglee Games has raised $3.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2014.