The Fastest Growing Skill Games Company. 25 million+ users. $600M+ GMV
Tech Lead - Front End₹35L – ₹45L • No equity
As our Tech Lead - Front End, you will work with a pool of exceptionally talented Junglee engineers and design and build next generation applications for Web, Android, and iOS devices. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. You should have a passion for making the best use of mobile technologies and building advanced, ultimate applications.
- Create mobile-ready web apps using a wide range of front-end and back-end technologies.
- Take ownership of the full life cycle of a project, including development, unit testing, system testing, and change management.
- Study and analyze technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance web and mobile applications.
- Work independently and with the team.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 7+ years’ experience in front-end development and 3+ years’ experience leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Project management and technical leadership experience.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, promptness, and drive to excel.
- Proficient in testing the front-end code for supported browsers and devices.
- Extensive demonstrable experience in incorporating reliable unit and end-to-end testing into UI frameworks.
- Proficient in AngularJS, React or EmberJS.
- Production experience of Node.js.
- Experience of any NoSQL database.
- Experience of using and creating RESTful APIs.
- Experience of Python.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 350 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and takes pride in its inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.
Junglee Games at a glance
Junglee Games focuses on Games, Mobile Games, Skill Gaming, and Igaming. Their company has offices in San Francisco, India, Bengaluru, and Gurgaon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Junglee Games has raised $3.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2014.