Empowering your business with innovative social marketing solutions
Inside Sales Representative$35k – $50k
JumpCrew is a growing team of highly motivated sales people, marketers, and account managers dedicated to supporting our extensive network of local business clients across the country. This highly coveted and productive team is also available to support our clients’ dedicated sales and marketing needs through our JumpSales product.
• Prospect and qualify new sales opportunities
• Research and evaluate accounts to identify decision makers
• Conduct a high volume of outbound calls and emails to prospective clients
• Present products and services via online meeting tools
• Utilize CRM systems to manage sales pipeline
• Close opportunities and execute on contracts
• Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
• Meet and exceed established weekly and monthly sales goals
• 1+ years of sales experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Experience working in CRMs is a plus! (Salesforce, Zoho, etc.)
• Comfort selling to different verticals and industries
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible attitude
• Challenger personality
What we offer:
• Base salary
• Uncapped commissions
• Modern and fun use of technology stack
• Positive and collaborative culture
• Sales training and development
• Additional perks – think lunch and happy hour!
JumpCrew is on a mission to help good businesses grow into great companies. The key to this transformation is the careful application of digital marketing and sales. This is a gradual process, and each of our products represents a step in the journey to building a thriving enterprise.
Whether it’s driving awareness on social media, producing more leads from marketing, or getting sales to close more deals, JumpCrew has a solution to help businesses move forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JumpCrew at a glance
JumpCrew focuses on Social Media, SaaS, Social Media Marketing, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Nashville. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, JumpCrew has raised $3.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2016.