An established global leader in business matching technology and event data analytics
Software Engineer, Backend (Singapore Office)$40k – $90k
If you have excellent programming knowledge and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Backend Software Engineer, you’ll be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
• Design and build data-driven products that power and scale with the operations of our end-users.
• Ability to work anywhere in the server-side technical stack, delivering quality code with well written unit tests.
• You will be working closely with the team to launch and test new event technology. At the same time, you will have ownership of your projects as you lead them and make design decisions in the code and infrastructure level.
• The emphasis will be on the backend where your know-how of Python, web frameworks, and data stores is a must.
• Strong Computer Science background with understanding of the principles of modern software development.
• Familiarity with modern web development.
• Having worked with MVC frameworks (e.g. Flask).
NICE TO HAVE
• Knowing the basics of how frontend tools work will be a plus.
• Some experience on Machine Learning and Big Data tools would be great.
• Having an understanding of a data pipeline is beneficial.
• Involvement with continuous integration tools and test automation is plus.
• This is going to be a learning experience like no other! Be prepared to be challenged in a fast-paced environment.
• Our global clientele will challenge your thinking about matchmaking in different geographical cultures, across more than 40 different industry sectors.
• The products you build will be used by leading B2B events with over 100,000 unique users monthly.
• We take pride in our coding and want you to do the same. Together, we are all about shipping clean and efficient code.
• We are detail-oriented, especially with solving issues. We never do shoddy patching of codes.
• We take your career growth and skills development to heart. We strive to help you lead a professional and personal life with us.
Meet your team
Jublia at a glance
Jublia focuses on South East Asia, South Korea , China, Global, and United States. Their company has offices in Singapore, United States, Shanghai, and Seoul. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://jublia.com