Software Engineer, TechOps (Indonesia)$10k – $20k
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a TechOps Engineer, you’ll be handling the requirements from live projects and manage the technical function across multiple teams to keep the wheels turning day by day. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to achieve scalable technical operations.
• Manage deadline critical api integrations and customisation requirements from live projects. Start an automation drive with scalability in mind.
• Build and maintain appropriate log gathering, system monitoring, and reporting infrastructures.
• Strong ability to work anywhere in the server-side technical stack, delivering quality code with well written unit tests.
• Troubleshooting and quality assurance expert, handing all product related issues.
• The emphasis will be on the backend where your know-how of Python, web frameworks, and data stores is important.
• Familiarity with modern web development.
• Having worked with MVC frameworks (e.g. Flask).
• Great communication skills with our internal teams to debug issues or with external partners / clients to manage tasks.
NICE TO HAVE
• Knowing the basics of how frontend tools work will be a plus.
• Having an understanding of a data pipeline is beneficial.
• Involvement with continuous integration tools and test automation is plus.
• This is going to be a learning experience like no other! Be prepared to be challenged in a fast-paced environment.
• Our global clientele will challenge your thinking about matchmaking in different geographical cultures, across more than 40 different industry sectors.
• The products you build will be used by leading B2B events with over 100,000 unique users monthly.
• We take pride in our coding and want you to do the same. Together, we are all about shipping clean and efficient code.
• We are detail-oriented, especially with solving issues. We never do shoddy patching of codes.
• We take your career growth and skills development to heart. We strive to help you lead a professional and personal life with us.
Meet your team
Jublia at a glance
Jublia focuses on South East Asia, South Korea , China, Global, and United States. Their company has offices in Singapore, United States, Shanghai, and Seoul. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://jublia.com