Create print products as easily as taking photos by leveraging A.I
🎨 Graphic Designer€26k – €36k
Do you love creating amazing creatives for digital & print campaigns that make people go “wow”? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn, improve, face challenges and become an integral part of the Design & Marketing teams of a fast-growing startup? If you’re keen to take responsibility and bring our design and branding to the next level while growing within a young team, then we’re looking for you!
➤ WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work full time (38.5 h/w) and learn from a passionate, motivated and international team
- Work closely with our CPO, designers & marketing team
- Contribute ideas to the creative design direction
- Create assets for our CRM campaigns, which will also be displayed inside our app(s)
- Create assets for other marketing communication campaigns (stills for TV, stills for online ads, etc.)
- Produce new photo assets of our print products and create editable PSD mockups out of them
- Create print designs and manage orders for our packaging, flyers, info material, roll-ups, billboards and more
- Ensure visual consistency across all outgoing graphic material (incl. marketing communication, gift-wrapping, social media visuals and many more)
- Handle the full cycle from design to print
- Generate ideas, inspire your teammates, give and receive feedback
➤ YOUR BAG OF TRICKS
- Passion for (mobile) technology with strong interest in photo/blogging apps
- High proficiency in graphic design, branding & photo editing: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom
- Proven track record of various design projects and a portfolio that shows this (application without portfolio will not be considered) (show off past projects by including a portfolio or links to past projects in your application!)
- Perfect understanding of our CI/CD and how to apply it
- Able to quickly sketch an idea
- Experience creating marketing-driven designs
- An eye for detail, composition and typography
- You work efficiently and know how to prioritise workloads to meet critical project deadlines
- You don’t shy away from public speaking, have strong communication and presentation skills
- You are constantly learning, asking for feedback, self-motivated and hungry to succeed
- You’re an EU citizen or have a working visa for Austria (unfortunately we aren’t able to support non-EU citizens for this position)
- You’re already based in (or able to relocate to) Vienna - the world’s most liveable city!
➤ NICE TO HAVE (BUT NOT REQUIRED!)
- Experience with Lingo and Sketch
- Font and icon creation and management
- Interest in pushing visual side of our social media channels
- Experience or eager to dive into UI design
- Experience with Social Media, PR
➤ WHAT WE OFFER
A happy team makes for a happy workplace. We wouldn’t be able to do what we are doing without our team and that’s why we offer:
- A fair salary (incl. additional 13th & 14th salary),
- A bunch of awesome social benefits (incl. public transport, health insurance, pension fund, in-house yoga and access to premium language learning app)
- Daily lunch vouchers and a fully functional kitchen in our office with access to healthy and organic foods (cornflakes, fresh fruit, yoghurt, italian portafilter coffee and a huge range of teas)
- Team activities - annual team trip (most recently we were in Marrakech!), board game and movie nights
- Work in a fun, bright and open workplace that totally reflects “New Work” and was designed by our CPO and built by the Journi Team ;)
- High-end computer (Mac) set-up and tools that will make you enjoy getting your work done
- Flexible working hours (with core hours: 10am-4pm Mo-Th; and 10am-2pm on Fr)
- Opportunity to join a growing team, gain valuable insight into a successful startup and boost your career
➤ APPLY NOW!
We are proud to promote inclusion and diversity at Journi - no matter what race, nationality, gender, religion or sexual orientation - there is always a space for exceptional individuals in our team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com, let us know why you are perfect for this role!
Make sure to include your CV, motivational text and portfolio or any links to past projects you’d like to share. Surprise us with something cool and unusual (all things allowed) and complete the first level of our hiring process. See you at level 2!