Create print products as easily as taking photos by leveraging A.I
💌 CRM Manager€38k – €50k • No equity
Are you looking for an opportunity to really impact the B2C customer engagement of a company through direct marketing and bring it to the next level? Are you a team player and looking for an opportunity to take ownership and bring value? Then you could be the CRM hero we are looking for...
➤ WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work full time (38.5 h/w) as part of a passionate, motivated and super international team with English as the working language
- Take an analytical stance when planning and executing our global CRM calendar with engaging campaigns, ensuring it aligns with our business objectives and product launches
- Own our email, push notification and in-app channels using our customer engagement tool Leanplum
- Work with cohorts and develop customer segments to most efficiently target the right campaign to the right users
- Take a data-driven approach when setting up, optimizing and measuring the success of a campaign in terms of conversion rate, LTV and purchase value
- Work closely together with the wider marketing team, product managers and designers
- Create your own training sheets and white papers to help document processes and better exchange knowledge with team members
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing and CRM
➤ YOUR BAG OF TRICKS
- You are an experienced CRM marketer with at least 2 years of experience
- Excellent understanding of the various email and direct marketing tools and how to leverage these to increase customer engagement
- You are familiar with customer engagement tools (e.g. Leanplum, Braze or Hubspot) and performance tracking tools (e.g. AppsFlyer, Holistics)
- You are known for being creative when it comes to copywriting or ideas for creatives
- You are no stranger to A/B testing and control groups
- Numbers don’t scare you - you have an affinity for performance measurement and data analytics
- You know which questions need to be asked and can challenge yourself and others respectfully in order to constantly improve as a team
- You don’t shy away from public speaking, have strong communication and presentation skills
- You work efficiently, prioritise workloads, and meet critical project deadlines
- You’re a team player and can look beyond your own responsibilities to achieve company-wide goals
- You are constantly learning, asking for feedback, self-motivated and hungry to succeed
- You are able to relocate to / based in Vienna - the world’s most liveable city!
- You are an EU citizen or are able to work in Austria (we cannot sponsor visas for this role unfortunately)
➤ NICE TO HAVE (BUT NOT REQUIRED!)
- Previously worked with project management and documentation tools like Asana and Confluence
- Experience with customer engagement within a mobile app company is a big advantage!
➤ WHAT WE OFFER
A happy team makes for a happy workplace. We wouldn’t be able to do what we are doing without our team and that’s why we offer:
- A fair salary (incl. additional 13th & 14th salary), our annual gross salary range for this position ranges between €38.000-50.000, the final offer will depend on your qualifications and experience
- A bunch of awesome social benefits (incl. public transport, health insurance, pension fund, in-house yoga and access to premium language learning app)
- Daily lunch vouchers and a fully functional kitchen in our office with access to healthy and organic foods (cornflakes, fresh fruit, yoghurt, Italian portafilter coffee and a huge range of teas)
- Team activities - annual team trip (most recently we were in Marrakech!), board game and movie nights
- Work in a fun, bright and open workplace
- High-end computer (Mac) set-up and tools that will make you enjoy getting your work done
- Flexible working hours (with core hours: 10am-4pm Mo-Th; and 10am-2pm on Fr)
- Opportunity to join a growing team, gain valuable insight into a successful startup and boost your career
➤ APPLY NOW!
We are proud to promote inclusion and diversity at Journi - no matter what race, nationality, gender, religion or sexual orientation - there is always a space for exceptional individuals in our team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.
Make sure to include your CV and any links to past projects you’d like to share. Surprise us with something cool and unusual (all things allowed) and complete the first level of our hiring process. See you at level 2!