Create print products as easily as taking photos by leveraging A.I
🗣 B2B Partnerships Manager (German-speaker)€100k – €150k • No equity
We are looking for a sales/marketing manager ready to hustle in order to secure new customers through B2B2C partnerships - a hunter, not a gatherer.
At the moment we have three different types of partner:
1.) Affiliates who promote our products and gain a commission
2.) Brands who want to deliver added value for their customers (e.g. in a VIP club)
3.) Organisations who simply want to buy a pool of vouchers for their customers
Obviously there are even more opportunities out there, so we’re curious to hear about long-term ideas and strategies. But the above three types of partnership are where you can prove your talent. Within your first 18 months you will focus on these areas. Our main focus is on the end consumer and this is also reflected in the partnerships we are looking for. As with any startup, we need to be efficient with limited resources, which means that you will take ownership of your tasks and your success will be the basis for expanding our B2B2C team.
As with any sales position, you will receive a fixed base salary plus a variable amount based on your own performance and success.
So if you feel ready to take responsibility for pushing our B2B revenue to the next level, and if you think like Jerry Maguire (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBS0OWGUidc), then pitch us why you’re the right person for this job.
➤ WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work full time (38.5 h/w) and contribute to a passionate, motivated and highly international team
- Create new business opportunities and generate revenue through a variety of B2B2C deals through B2B contact
- Use your creativity to source potential partners and close deals with them
- Create a simple CRM in which to store the latest conversations and outcomes with B2B contacts
- Define B2B2C sales strategies, processes and document them
- Independently manage the full cycle of partner relationships from sourcing, contacting to negotiating, closing deals and keeping an active relationship
- Maintain long term relationships by providing a high level of customer service, building rapport and following up relentlessly
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and services and use your judgement to find the best fit for our partners
- Create your own training sheets and white papers to help document processes and better share knowledge with team members
➤ YOUR BAG OF TRICKS
- Experience in a related role with high customer contact
- You’re a master in cold calling and emailing
- You know how to source contacts
- You know everything about SPIN selling
- You’re pragmatic and solution-oriented
- You’re an EU citizen or have a working visa for Austria (unfortunately we aren’t able to support non-EU citizens for this position)
- You’re known for your negotiation and sales skills and have a successful track record to demonstrate this
- You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and can delight anyone with your customer-service attitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English (additional languages are a bonus!)
- Numbers don’t scare you - you’re driven by data and results
- You’re a self-starter and able to juggle multiple projects while paying attention to detail
- You’re a team player and can look beyond your own responsibilities to achieve company-wide goals
- You work efficiently, prioritise workloads, and meet critical project deadlines
- You feel comfortable with budget goals and responsibilities
- You are constantly learning, asking for feedback, self-motivated and hungry to succeed
- You are able to relocate to / based in Vienna - the world’s most liveable city!
➤ NICE TO HAVE (BUT NOT REQUIRED!)
- Experience in a product-based startup environment
- Experience managing key accounts
- Any additional language skills besides English and German (especially Dutch, Italian or French)
- Experience with project management and documentation tools such as Asana or Confluence
➤ WHAT WE OFFER
A happy team makes for a happy workplace. We wouldn’t be able to do what we’re doing without our team and that’s why we offer:
- A monthly base salary of €1,960 gross (incl. additional 13th & 14th months) - with On Target Earnings potential of €150,000 annually
- Awesome social benefits (incl. public transport, health insurance, pension fund and access to a premium language learning app)
- Daily lunch vouchers and a fully functional kitchen in our office with access to healthy and organic foods (cornflakes, fresh fruit, yoghurt, italian portafilter coffee and a huge range of teas)
- Team activities - annual team trip (most recently we were in Marrakech!), board game and movie nights
- Work in a fun, bright and open workplace in Vienna’s 14th District
- High-end computer (Mac) set-up and tools that will make you enjoy getting your work done
- Flexible working hours Mon-Fri (with core hours from 10am-4pm)
- Opportunity to join a growing team, gain valuable insight into a successful startup and boost your career
➤ APPLY NOW!
We are proud to promote inclusion and diversity at Journi - no matter what race, nationality, gender, religion or sexual orientation - there is always a space for exceptional individuals in our team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know why you are perfect for this role!
Make sure to include your CV and motivational letter and any links to past projects you’d like to share. Surprise us with something cool and unusual (all things allowed) and complete the first level of our hiring process. See you at level 2!