Making climate action accessible to everyone
Full-Stack Developer$100k – $120k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Joro mobilizes people to take collective climate action. Our mobile app and community make it possible for anyone to track and improve their carbon footprint. Together, we can live lighter and thrive together.
Joro is a seed-stage startup backed by top VC and angel investors. We offer competitive startup compensation and flexibility for remote work.
We encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply. We encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of these requirements.
*The opportunity: *
We seek exceptional, entrepreneurial, mission-driven full-stack developers with experience building user-facing products. Joro offers an opportunity to have significant ownership over your work as one of the first few developers at the company.
You will work directly with the founding team to build core product features, with an enormous amount of ownership and impact in your work. You will also influence the product roadmap by working closely with engineering leadership.
You’re excited to be part of a team from the ground up, with real ownership over product. You're eager to apply your skills to build climate solutions. You have built products from start to finish, setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- 3+ years of professional full-stack engineering experience
- Solid experience in React.js / React Native (Node.js experience would be a bonus)
- Experience working in AWS
- Ability to learn quickly and flexibility to work across frameworks as the product develops
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment
You’re entrepreneurial, a great communicator and team player, and passionate about climate.
- Responsive, flexible, and humble
- Great team player and communicator, loves to learn and be challenged
- Care about and excited to work on addressing the climate crisis
- Sense of humor