JOOR is smooth, smart wholesale technology for brands and retailers
Customer Support Associate Consultant - Los Angeles
Who We Are:
JOOR is disrupting the fashion industry and that’s not just marketing speak. So many of the people who come to JOOR are looking to work for a tech company with a unique and interesting challenge. Well, JOOR offers this and more. Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a “Women to Watch in 2020” by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 9 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 8,600 brands across 53 categories, 200,000 retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1B in global merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month. Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales; e-commerce players like Ounass and Nisnass; and key influencers like Forty Five Ten and Dover Street Market. Leading men’s and women’s brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, than JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry What You’ll Do:
- Respond to high volume of customer-submitted email requests, live chats and phone calls in a prompt manner
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through website and mobile app usage
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Create and update user guides, FAQs, How-To videos and Webinars
- Identify and communicate system issues to our QA and Development teams
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Recognize, document and report trends in customer communications and quality metrics
- Collaborate with team members across Customer Success, Product, and Engineering functions What We’re Looking For:We're looking for a Customer Support consultant to join our team on a temporary basis with the potential to lead to a permanent position.
- 1+ years of SaaS customer service experience preferred
- Excellent critical thinking skills - you can identify the root cause of a problem
- Stellar organization skills - nothing slips by you or falls through the cracks
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills
- Live chat experience a plus
- Service Cloud experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of JIRA, HTML, CSS, Excel and SQL a plus
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.) What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
Access to market weeks
Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
JOOR at a glance
JOOR focuses on Internet, E-Commerce, Retail, B2B, and Fashion. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, New York, Philadelphia, and London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, JOOR has raised $36.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.