JOOR is smooth, smart wholesale technology for brands and retailers
Customer Success Associate Consultant (German Fluency)
Who We Are:
JOOR is disrupting the fashion industry and that’s not just marketing speak. So many of the people who come to JOOR are looking to work for a tech company with a unique and interesting challenge. Well, JOOR offers this and more. Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a “Women to Watch in 2020” by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 9 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 8,600 brands across 53 categories, 200,000 curated fashion retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1.5B in global merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month. Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Harrods; e-commerce players like ShopBop, Ounass and Nisnass; and key influencers like Forty Five Ten. Leading men’s and women’s brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trailblazers who value the diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies What You'll Do:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s business case and business strategy
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to JOOR roll out and adoption
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism and execution that establishes a new level of expected customer service performance
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross functionally with our Product, QA and Data team to help move projects forward
- Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers
- Strategize and identify how the team can increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero
- Strategically expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability What We're Looking ForWe're looking for a Customer Success Associate consultant to join our team on a temporary basis with the potential to lead to a permanent position.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience managing accounts or owning a book of business required
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, Account Management or Strategy Consulting preferred
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- German fluency required
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams a plus
- A proactive, consultative account manager
- A scrappy go-getter
- An understanding of the fashion industry a strong plus What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
Access to market weeks
Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
JOOR at a glance
JOOR focuses on Internet, E-Commerce, Retail, B2B, and Fashion. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, New York, Philadelphia, and London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, JOOR has raised $36.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.