ENGINEERING THE FUTURE OF D&I
Sales Development Representative
Joonko is a venture capital funded Software as a Service company focused on taking fairness in the workplace to the next level. Using Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, Joonko is enabling companies to achieve diversity, inclusion and belonging throughout the employee’s lifecycle. We do this by bringing real-time insights to the attention of decision-makers.
Are you interested in developing your sales skills in one of the most innovative companies in the HR Tech space? As an Inside Sales Representative at Joonko you will be part of a team whose mission is to run a full sales cycle including: prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
What you get to do in this role:
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Test & implement outreach strategies for inbound leads
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Become a brand ambassador by getting to know and love the Joonko product and story.
- Foster a deep understanding of our customer needs while reflecting their voice internally to the rest of the team.
- Working close with the executive team
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Passion, real passion, genuine and sincere passion, for our cause
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience
- Track record of success in developing and managing an outbound pipeline. Having been a part of a successful software/SaaS sales organization, from its early stages – is a big plus
- You want to win and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face
- Familiarity and relationships within the Tech industry
Who we are?
We’re a hardworking, collaborative, cross-cultural team who believes in transparency, honesty and (most importantly) having fun! We drop our egos at the door, embrace the humbling humanity of #startuplife, and fuel ourselves with a relentless passion for making the world a slightly better place each and every day. We’re geeks, foodies, athletes, millennials, feminists, activists, allies, musicians and more. We know it’s tough, but we’re in it together.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Entered in Employee Stock Option Pool
** If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.**
Unlimited days off
Joonko at a glance
Joonko focuses on B2B, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Human Resource Automation. Their company has offices in Alabama and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Joonko has raised $3.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.