ENGINEERING THE FUTURE OF D&I
Inside Sales Person
Joonko is a venture capital funded Software as a Service company focused on taking fairness in the workplace to the next level. Using Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, Joonko is enabling companies to achieve diversity, inclusion and belonging throughout the employee’s lifecycle. We do this by bringing real-time insights to the attention of decision-makers.
Are you interested in developing your sales skills in one of the most innovative companies in the HR Tech space? As an Inside Sales Representative at Joonko you will be part of a team whose mission is to run a full sales cycle including: prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Confidently lead a sales cycle and collaborate internally to close business, including managing 1-4mo of a sales cycles sized $10K-$100K/year
- Be a driving force in the success of the company's goals and objectives by achieving quota
- Uncovering and understanding a company’s needs through in-depth discovery and positioning Joonko’s value according to those specific needs
- Demonstrating the value propositions of our products and services via webinars,
- Meetings, emails, phone calls, etc.
- Positioning a high-ROI solution to key decision makers.
- Answering basic questions regarding integration, implementation, technology, etc
- 1+ year of experience turning qualified leads into customers, in a quota carrying role
- The ability to drive urgency and be assertive in every step of your process
- Demonstrate strong selling and influencing skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Capacity to learn concepts quickly and independently
- Curiosity: You have a desire to learn new things and the ability to try new things, ask questions, search for answers, relish new information, and make connections
- Strong work ethic: Self-motivated with an ability to learn quickly and hold yourself accountable to hitting quota
- Resilience: Must be comfortable handling objections, rejection, and hearing “No”, shaking it off, and continuing forward
- Energy: You have a high level of enthusiasm and energy that can be felt on the other end of the line
- Coachability: You must be able to listen and take training/feedback with a positive approach and implement it back into your work
- Communication: Clearly and concisely communicate, as well as effectively listen with both clients and internal business partners
Nice to have
- Demonstrate an experience of exceeding quotas
- Be technically curious
- Experience in technology sales, particularly Software as a Service sales
- Worked for a software company in a startup environment
Who we are?
We’re a hardworking, collaborative, cross-cultural team who believes in transparency, honesty and (most importantly) having fun! We drop our egos at the door, embrace the humbling humanity of #startuplife, and fuel ourselves with a relentless passion for making the world a slightly better place each and every day. We’re geeks, foodies, athletes, millennials, feminists, activists, allies, musicians and more. We know it’s tough, but we’re in it together.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Entered in Employee Stock Option Pool
** If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.**
Unlimited days off
Joonko at a glance
Joonko focuses on B2B, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Human Resource Automation. Their company has offices in Alabama and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Joonko has raised $3.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.