Superpowered inboxes for texting and calling
Product Engineer, Mobile (iOS)$95k – $135k • 0.5% – 1.5%
String is the world’s first professional inbox for texting and calling. We add superpowers to your phone number & DMs to help you get through messages 10x faster and stay on top of your inbox with cutting-edge features.
Our world-class team has built leading cloud, virtual phone, and messaging apps and is ready to set a new standard for how the world communicates. String is backed by global VCs with over $1B in AUM and investors from Facebook, Google, MobileIron, and Compass.
Come shape the future of telephony, messaging, and communication!
- Develop mobile features and systems scaling to millions of users with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability
- Work closely with various business partners (backend, web, UI/UX, operations, product)
- Pixel perfect iOS development and animation design
- Write UI and unit tests
- Solve problems quickly and demonstrate ability to resolve ambiguous requirements in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in developing beautiful mobile UI (incl animations)
- Desire for pixel-perfection
- 3+ years of experience in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with React, pjsip, PromiseKit, Storyboards, IBDesignables
- Comfortable writing UI and unit tests
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a proactive spirit - can get things done surprisingly quickly
- Live on the West Coast (US), in particular Los Angeles or the SF Bay Area
What you’ll get at String
At String, you’ll have the opportunity to make an outsized impact at one of the most popular, fastest growing startups in communications and messaging tech. We’re also a Benefit Corp - which means we don’t just say we are mission-minded, but we are held to a higher standard.
You’ll work alongside a world class team of product builders and developers, and get to work in Los Angeles or San Francisco. We are building a brand that the world will recognize and love - and it’s a great place to grow your career because we strive to build a diverse staff and team. We sincerely encourage women and minorities to apply.
Get in on the ground floor with top of market equity to be included in your compensation package, along with full medical and dental insurance. Other fun perks include destination hackathons with the team!
Thank you for your interest in String. We’d love to hear from you. Apply here or feel free to contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet your team
String at a glance
String focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Telephony, Messaging, and Web Development. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.joinstring.com