An integrated platform to power the best mental health care
Care Coordinator$40k – $55k • No equity
reflect (www.joinreflect.com) is a mission-driven, early-stage startup changing the way people think about mental health.
We believe everyone can benefit from talking to someone. Finding the right therapist shouldn’t be so hard. We’ve made it easier thanks to a unique algorithm-based matching process that allows you to try several matches for free. 90% of those who use reflect find someone they like.
Since our launch in 2016, we’ve quickly grown to be the largest platform of self-pay therapists in the SF Bay Area and recently launched in Los Angeles.
With a waitlist in 10+ markets, we’re driven to continue helping others live happier and more resilient lives — and we’re looking for the right person to join us on this journey to change the world.
Let’s connect if you’re passionate about achieving this lofty goal and working together to make a difference in the lives of millions.
reflect completed the 500 Startups Seed Accelerator Program in June 2018. #500STRONG
As a care coordinator with reflect, you will join a fast-paced team and immediately have impact improving the lives of those we serve.
This role will support a variety of functions:
- Member matching -- help connect members to therapists that are best suited to address their needs and ensure a solid and enduring therapeutic alliance
- Customer experience/support -- create amazing experiences for members and therapists to make the process of finding a therapist easier and more effective for clients who are new to therapy
- Operations -- work with the team to create+analyze basic metrics and reports to support data driven operations as the company scales
- Help new members easily and seamlessly find the right therapist throughout reflect’s matching process
- Support members through the matching process, facilitate scheduling and logistics with their therapists to set them up for success in therapy
- Field support inquiries through chat/SMS and email
- Brainstorm and test new projects that support members in building successful therapeutic relationships -- including creating engaging content, refining our onboarding flows, etc.
- Perform data analysis to identify opportunities to improve our experience, and track and measure their success over time
- Collaborate with our product team to define opportunities for product to support experience
- Self-motivated and able to proactively create structure within a fast-paced, fluid environment. Able to juggle many different priorities and projects
- Strong problem solving skills and an interest in tackling complex business challenges
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, particularly around documentation of business process
- Strong empathy and customer service orientation; driven by creating amazing experiences to surprise and delight customers
- Able to communicate professionally and succinctly (strong grammar skills)
- Motivated by impact and purpose and have strong interest in mental health, digital health, and/or startups
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint or the Google Suite equivalent apps
This role offers ample opportunity to grow and learn from others.
We can accomodate remote team members and support flexible hours if there’s a strong fit.
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience, preference for B2C experience
- Outgoing personality and professional attitude
- Have a can-do mentality and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, bonus points for mental health-related graduate degree (MFT, LCSW, LPCC)
- Prior behavioral or mental health provider experience is preferred
Note: This is a contract role with potential for growth as a full time hire.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in learning more. Thanks!