An integrated platform to power the best mental health care
Product UX/UI Designer$70k – $90k • 0.0% – 0.25%
reflect (www.joinreflect.com) is a mission-driven, early-stage startup changing the way people think about mental health.
We believe everyone can benefit from talking to someone. Finding the right therapist shouldn’t be so hard. We’ve made it easier thanks to a unique algorithm-based matching process that allows you to try several matches for free. 90% of those who use reflect find someone they like.
Since our launch in 2016, we’ve quickly grown to be the largest platform of self-pay therapists in the SF Bay Area and recently launched in Los Angeles.
With a waitlist in 10+ markets, we’re driven to continue helping others live happier and more resilient lives — and we’re looking for the right person to join us on this journey to change the world.
Let’s connect if you’re passionate about achieving this lofty goal and working together to make a difference in the lives of millions.
reflect completed the 500 Startups Seed Accelerator Program in June 2018. #500STRONG
We are looking for a talented Designer with UX experience who is passionate about making a difference in mental health and excited to work with a team that is customer-focused to its core.
This role would be responsible for using instinctive, user-centric design to remove barriers to care and help people engage in their mental health like never before.
You will be responsible for working closely with the rest of the team to conceptualize and delivering mobile and web products to support best-in-class client and therapist experiences and improve therapy outcomes.
- Work alongside our founder to prototype and design new cutting-edge features to improve client and therapist experience
- Participate in design sprints and help validate new feature ideas
- Help create low- and high-fidelity prototypes that support your design decisions
- Lead design ideation process from inception to final product, leveraging a graphical design skill set
- Handle every part of the design process, from user flow and validation, to deployment
- Run user tests & look at metrics on how your designs are performing
- Expand codify our design system and brand and contribute to their development on every platform
- Driven by impact and purpose and have strong interest in mental health, digital health, and/or startups
- Self-motivated and able to proactively create structure within a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Experience running usability tests, wireframing and prototyping, with a great toolkit of user-centered design methods
- Ability to articulate the ‘why’ around product decisions and translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into clean, usable UIs
- A solid portfolio of product work that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A powerful intellectual curiosity
- 3-5 years of experience bringing digital products to life
- Outgoing personality and professional attitude
- Have a can-do mentality and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Please note: this is a contract role with potential for growth as a full time hire. We are open to applicants in the San Francisco/Bay Area and remote. No agencies or design/development shops.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in learning more. Thanks!