Talent Sharing Network ("TSN") for the Service Industry
Senior Software Engineer (iOS)$90k – $130k • 0.1% – 0.6%
• Focus on shipping quality software -- and testing it before you ship.
• Product-minded: you’re not just building software, you’re making it.
• Appreciation of full ownership of your work-product, from design to deployment.
• Have empathy with our target audience and know the value of a simple, intuitive product
MUST BE PROFICIENT IN:
• iOS application architecture and design
• Writing public APIs and SDKs
• Building adaptive, responsive, accessible, stable user interfaces
• Application performance and tuning (memory, CPU, battery life)
• Client/server architectures, syncing and caching approaches
• Concurrency, asynchronous & multithreading patterns
• Working on teams with shared codebases
WE'RE ESPECIALLY EXCITED IF YOU:
• Have 3+ years of experience
• Are curious about the Future of Work
• Like learning new skills & frameworks
• Want to make a huge impact on the world
• Want to work with a dynamic, experienced team
• Meaningful equity
• Competitive salary
• Apple equipment
• Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet your team
Forge at a glance
Forge focuses on Retail Technology, Labor Optimization, Mobile Workforce, and Workforce Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Forge has raised $3.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016.