Peer Learning Groups for Professionals in every Category (Like YPO!)
Product Lead$120k – $200k • 0.1% – 0.3%
- Relentless. Anything can be achieved with energy behind it.
- Voice of the customer in everything.
- Give 100% Energy.
- Communicate honestly, vs. smoothing over edges.
Product leader responsibilities:
- In partnership with the CEO, you will drive our product roadmap for our end users and enterprise customers.
- You will be responsible for generating and executing on new product ideas that will help to drive user engagement, with a focus on enterprise engagement utilizing algorithms and analytics. These include: inter member communication, discovery of group discussions, and an end user portal.
- You will help transition a lot of the organic communication and engagement onto an enrich user platform.
- You will help to develop strategies to extract and disseminate content from each enrich discussion, and mechanisms for viral adoption.
- You will create systems to measure engagement, identify ways to increase engagement.
- You have strong design and product sensibilities and enjoy perfecting the details that matter.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You are excited by early stage companies.
- You are either a product leader with an engineering background, or an engineer with product chops. In either case, +5 years experience. Ideally in consumer facing apps, usability, social networking.
- Design/UX experience a strong plus.
- Must have early start up experience (seed or A series)
Enrich at a glance
Enrich focuses on Education, Professional Services, Private Social Networking, and Professional Networking. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://joinenrich.com