Peer Learning Groups for Professionals in every Category (Like YPO!)
Product Lead (Engineering role)$120k – $170k • 0.1% – 1.0%
enrich matches senior leaders across companies to share insights and best practices. Our mission is to help people create more meaningful connections and perform better at work.
Our client base includes fantastic leaders like the CXO’s and Senior leaders at Box, Glassdoor, VMware, Affirm, Google, Oracle, Envoy, Salesforce, Branch, Credit Karma, and others. We’re funded by a great group of people deeply committed to our mission and are building out our core team.
enrich currently offers an impactful experience where senior leaders at top companies meet every 4 or 6 weeks to build more meaningful relationships, to share best practices, and normalize their experiences. The goal of each meeting is for our members to develop or nurture 2-3 connections to call on a whim.
We are looking for a product lead to help us scale the group experience and to create a broader digital community under which our members feel connected.
We’re looking to develop products in three key areas:
• Build products and tools to enhance the member experience throughout the member life cycle, from onboarding through their tenure as members.
• Create tools for members to easily connect with one another.
• Create tools to enhance the meeting experience.
• Create tools for moderators to track member participation / meeting feedback.
• Create products for moderator’s to easily share solutions/effective approaches with one another.
enrich internal tools:
• Build internal tools that allow enrich employees to analyze and understand member participation and compatibility to facilitate the most effective group matching.
*Ideal profile / background: *
• Willing and able to code/build product alongside engineers.
• Experience building digital communities.
• You are passionate about community / networking.
• You are a highly structured thinker, hypothesis driven and collaborative.
• You have experience designing delightful customer products and managing engineers.
• You are highly resourceful and get it done - you’re excited to be part of the ground floor team.
• You have early stage startup experience / history of "figuring it out.”
• +5 years solid product experience.
• Design/UX experience a strong plus.
• Must have early start up experience (seed or A series)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested and find out more at joinenrich.com.
Enrich at a glance
Enrich focuses on Education, Professional Services, Private Social Networking, and Professional Networking. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://joinenrich.com