The Future of EV Ownership, Borrow is the platform for the electric car ecosystem
UI/UX Designer InternUp to $5k
Borrow (JoinBorrow.com) is looking for someone with a passion for technology and electric cars and helping to scale an electric car subscrption company. We are seeking a curious and intelligent intern to join our early stage team and help with marketing.
This is a special internship that combines a lot of interests. The roll will provide hands-on experience in marketing, technical development and user growth. You will report to the founders.
We are developing mobile apps that enable consumers to acquire cars and maintain them effortlessly. In addition, Borrow provides its customers with location-based lifestyle services and a full suite of tools to make transportation and car ownership simple. At Borrow, there is lots of room to grow into greater responsibility and rewards starting from this unpaid internship position.
We're seeking a curious and intelligent researcher to join our UI/UX team. Your work will have a big impact on the new features and app we are rolling out this fall.
We are looking for someone familiar and practiced with design thinking methodologies who is ready to jump in to put their skills to the test as they make immediate impact.
This position will provide hands-on experience. The ideal candidate will bring energy and passion to everything they do and be comfortable in a fast paced start-up environment. You will report to the founder.
- Execute research from beginning to end: scoping, planning, leading synthesis and analysis, and generating articulate recommendations that are grounded in user needs.
- Synthesize primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative data to generate learnings that can influence product features and roadmap.
- Work closely with the founding team to create new products, features and designs
- Deep sense of empathy, observing and interviewing and representing the human perspective in design.
- Experience applying qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience translating insights into actionable design principles and opportunity areas.
1+ years of relevant experience.
If interested, please submit a resume, a portfolio of work and a short note (<300 words) explaining why we might be a good fit for each other.