Let the World Discover you - Talent aggregation gets social .
Back end developer - NODE JS₹3L – ₹7L
Are you aspiring Node.js Developer looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career?
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for team work and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in Social Networking and discovery.
Node.js Developer duties and responsibilities :
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Code, teste and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Node.js Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for (3) years
- BTech in computer science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
Jinglebol at a glance
Jinglebol focuses on Entertainment Industry, Freelancers, Sharing Economy, and Advertising & Creative Agencies. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.jinglebol.com