Business Development Executive₹2L – ₹5L
• Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
• Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients and converting it into Sales
- Maintaining a Sales funnel and active Pipeline for the upcoming quarters .
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency in English , Native Languages will be a plus
• Market knowledge and Industrial Contacts
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Jinglebol at a glance
Jinglebol focuses on Entertainment Industry, Freelancers, Sharing Economy, and Advertising & Creative Agencies. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.jinglebol.com