Senior AI Engineer (Berlin)€50k – €80k • 0.0% – 0.5%
- Working on the awesome AI opensource framework: https://github.com/jina-ai/jina
- Build the next-generation search product powered by state-of-the-art AI and Deep Learning techniques.
- Work with an international top-notch engineering team with full commitment on open-source.
- Passionate about search & AI technologies. Open to collaborating with colleagues & external contributors.
- Good understanding about the mainstream deep learning models from multiple domains: computer vision, NLP, reinforcement learning, model optimization etc.
- Hands-on experience on deep learning frameworks, e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNet, PaddlePaddle. Able to implement the latest DL model using existing API, open source libraries in a short time.
- Hands-on experience with the Cloud-Native techniques. Good understanding about web services and modern software technologies.
- Maintained/contributed open-source projects, familiar with the agile software development process, CICD workflow, ticket management, code-review, version control etc.
- Good English skills especially for writing and reading documentation.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in China & Europe
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Macbook & flexible working time
About the team
Jina AI is a venture-backed Neural Search company. Our core team consists of the top-notch engineers, researchers, and business & community developers from China and Germany.
We don’t lock up our values and innovations in *‘the way people have always done’ . *
- We are all-in open technology.
- We embrace *diversity, autonomy. *We respect trust and personal growth.
- We never compromise our high standards. When we don’t like something, we change it, and make it better.
- We never waste time on things we do not believe.