A Neural Search Company
Junior Technical Product Manager€40k – €55k • No equity
- Build-up deep understanding of the techstack and developer process used within for the Jina product suite
- Assist in building and expanding Jina’s product vision
- Help translate functionality into technical requirements and acceptance criteria
- Manage daily product developer process , sprint , release and roadmap planning, making sure it aligns with higher level Product vision and strategy
- Ensure the smooth collaboration with the engineering team and communicate any challenges to meet technical and strategic goals
- Continuously update leadership team on current sprint status and planning cycle
- Bechelor or Master in Computer Science or related field
- Machine Learning background
- 1-2 years of experience in software development
- Worked in Scrum team with sprints before with basic understanding of agile software development lifecycle
- Initial experience with methods and tools used within Product development; e.g. user experience/ stories mapping, product roadmap building & PM tools
- Strategic thinker, self-driven, with excellent prioritization and organization skills, ability to make difficult trade-off decisions
- Stellar collaboration skills and ability to influence teams without power
- Strong (technical) communication skills, ability to write crisp and clear tech. Specs. and explain key functionalities to developers & designers
- Interested in AI, search and of course Open Source
- Aspiration to grown into a the technical feature PM
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- MacBook or thinkpad; flexible working times
- Free drinks, fruits and snacks
About Jina AI
Jina AI is a venture-backed Neural Search company. Our core team consists of the top-notch engineers, researchers and business & community developers from China and Germany.
We don’t lock up our values and innovations in ‘the way people have always done’ .
We are all-in open technology.
We embrace diversity, autonomy. We respect trust and personal growth.
We never compromise our high standards. When we don’t like something, we change it, and make it better.
We never waste time on things we do not believe.