Experience agency network with multidisciplinary teams
New Business Strategist$30k – $40k
- Maximize revenue growth by identifying, researching, pitching and closing target prospective clients and growing them along with other agency teams.
- Conduct detailed needs assessments and work collaboratively with the creative team to prepare compelling proposals and customer pitches.
- Deliver honest, tailored in-person and phone pitches that earn client trust and business, while being an accurate assessment of our team’s ability.
- Learn the ins and outs of our internal capabilities and external partners and resources.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively internally and externally in order to implement plans and reach goals.
- 3+ years of agency experience in a strategy or account planning role
Solid deck writing and presentation skill
- A proven ability to conduct in-depth research and develop actionable insights
- An understanding of various strategy + insight frameworks
- A deep understanding of digital marketing and how it can be harnessed for a variety of businesses
- Loves visual presentation. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good to have:
- Experience using data to inform your decisions instead of using “gut feeling”.
- Ability to quickly understand a brand identity and evolve the creative messaging to resonate with the target audience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
JERVEX at a glance
JERVEX focuses on Social Media, Content, Digital Entertainment, User Experience Design, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in Hong Kong. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.jervex.com