Jellynote is the no.1 platform for music learning and socialising
Senior Back-End Developer€50k – €60k
Jellynote is the go-to social network for musicians. Playing on your instrument has never been more fun, with sheet music, video tutorials and a community of like-minded musicians practicing the same song. You can ask for tips, show off your progress or even book a 1-to-1 lesson with the musician you admire!
We operate on Web, iOS and Android. We have around 1.5 million unique visitors each month, with traffic and revenues both growing at double digit rates.
We are a small international team of 10, working at making music practice an essential part of people's lives.
You are a back-end developer with 4+ years of experience in Python and PostgreSQL. Aside from developing new features, coding APIs, you’ll also be asked to participate in database design (admin, data transfer, clusters, backup, recovery processes), oversee release of change to infrastructure and code release.
- You enjoy being autonomous and taking ownership of the product you're building.
- You like modern technologies.
- You’re looking for a job that will fulfil you both personally and professionally, working with a close-knit team where everyone genuinely cares for each other.
- You believe in our mission of having more people play music, and you don’t mind jamming with us during lunch breaks, or learning an instrument yourself - private guitar tutoring comes as a perk :)
- Engineering degree from a reputable school
- 3 years of working experience with Python and ideally 1 year with Flask
- API REST
- Database knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Based in Paris, or willing to relocate (sponsorship possible!)
- Proficient in English
Jellynote at a glance
Jellynote focuses on Education, Music, Apps, and Subscription. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.jellynote.com