We invest in early-stage tech companies with incredible potential, managed by teams of passionate and capable leaders. Key focus areas include cloud, big data, enterprise software, SaaS, e-commerce, mobile, health/wellness and digital media. We look for advanced innovations, where the addressable market size is substantial and strong competitive advantages exist. Our typical investment is between $250K to $3.5 million, with reserves for follow-on investments.
Javelin Venture Partners hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Javelin Venture Partners posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- Crunchbase News
- 2 weeks ago
- Homeward, an Austin-based real estate startup that aims to help people buy homes faster, announced this morning that it has secured $105 million in funding.
- The 18-month-old startup raised $20 million in equity in a round led by Adams Street Partners that included participation from Javelin Venture Partners and existing backer LiveOak Venture Partners.
- Homeward also closed on $85 million in debt financing from multiple unnamed institutional lenders.
- Homeward gives homebuyers credit for their home equity upfront so they can make an all-cash offer on another home using the company’s funds. Buyers can then rent their new home from Homeward for up to six months while they finish selling their existing home.
- The company will be “growing the team significantly” with the new financing. It also will be able to purchase more homes for its customers and “expand its agent partnerships.”
- Crunchbase News
- 3 weeks ago
- Health care startup Carbon Health has raised an additional $26 million for its Series B round.
- The new funding, from existing investor DCVC, has helped the business triple its headcount from 100 employees to more than 300 as the company focuses on testing and care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Carbon Health has set up a mobile testing clinic to serve the Bay Area, with a rapid COVID-19 test. Overall, the company has completed more than 12,000 COVID-19 tests across its clinics, COVID-19 mobile clinics, and partnerships with Los Angeles County and the City of San Francisco.