Optimizing Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Full-Stack Web Developer$70k – $120k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Janus Health is seeking an experienced Senior Web Developer to help build our SaaS web application. A successful candidate will have experience in the end-to-end process of building a cloud-hosted web application.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a early-stage company poised to grow quickly in a high-value industry. As an early employee, you will have the opportunity to help steer product architecture decisions, give input and guidance on development practices, and help build both the product and the culture of Janus Health.
A successful candidate will have a collaborative mindset and will work with the product management team, data science team, and the executive team.
They should also be comfortable taking on larger-scale development tasks, breaking them into workable pieces, and executing on the build and testing.
- Work collaboratively with CTO, as well as product management and data science teams to define development needs, set timelines, and prioritize work
- Maintain and improve functionality and performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with team
- Help create clear and comprehensive documentation within the codebase and assist in the creation and refinement of external documentation/technical design documents
- Test and maintain software products to ensure robust performance
- Provide input on how to improve software both architecturally and functionally
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or relevant work experience
- 3+ years experience in web development
- Demonstrated ability to build web applications from design/development through ongoing support
- Ability to work independently and communicate appropriately with colleagues both in-person and remote
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding and experience building both front-end (HTML, CSS, JS) and back-end code (Django, Python)
- Experience working in a Healthcare-related technology is a plus, including experience developing HIPAA-compliant and/or HITRUST certified technologies (working to other security frameworks is also a plus)
- Relevent experience with process automation/RPA tools is also a bonus
- React.js Vue.js
- RPA/Process Automation tools:
- Other toolsets (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.)
Janus Health at a glance
Janus Health focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Chicago and Madison. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://janus-ai.com