Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
At Jampp we solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. We process over 1,000,000 ad requests per second, which amounts to over 150TB of data per day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
Our DevOps team is responsible for building a 100% cloud-deployed infrastructure that deftly scales to billions of daily requests and is capable of self-healing when trouble strikes!
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you'll get the chance to help create the global infrastructure you've always wanted. We strongly believe in team chemistry and have a lot of fun building a world-class company. If you are passionate about growth and innovation, then come revolutionize the mobile advertising technology space with us!
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires or Córdoba Argentina, or remote in other cities (LATAM). In light of the COVID19 outbreak, all jamppers are working remotely and we will be conducting all interviews virtually for the foreseeable future. We will continue hiring as usual.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Setup new cloud resources required for development projects
- Build and maintain a monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Automate complex task to reduce operational workloads in the team
- Ensure quick response on production outages and malicious attacks
- Work closely with software developers to make sure our systems are monitored 24x7
- Apply DevOps methodologies with a continuous improvement process
- A deep and abiding love of Linux. Or a respectful hatred for it. Either way, you'll need to be able to solve problems on Linux-based systems
- Hands-on & productive experience with AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, VPC)
- Background in infrastructure and configuration as code platforms (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Availability to participate in the team’s on-call rotation
- Knowledge of network protocols, monitoring systems, virtualization and database administration
- Python & Bash coding skills
- Infosec knowledge and know-how and best practices
- Hands-on experience with production-grade container platforms
- Has a genuine interest in Open Source and/or has personal projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 💻 Work from Home & Remote Work policies
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
Jampp at a glance
Jampp focuses on Mobile Commerce, Mobile Advertising, App Marketing, and Programmatic Buying. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Berlin, São Paulo, and Buenos Aires. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Jampp has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2015.