The growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide
UX Product Designer
UX Product Designer
Buenos Aires, Argentina
We’re looking for an exceptional, visually-driven User Experience Designer to join our growing Product Team!
You will collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to craft elegant, customer-focused experiences – working on projects throughout the planning, design and development lifecycle.
You will be participating in all stages of product design, validating business needs and identifying user needs through research, influencing product strategy, crafting a compelling vision, inventing comprehensive UX systems and inspiring teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina. However, in light of the COVID19 outbreak, all jamppers are working remotely and we will be conducting all interviews virtually for the foreseeable future. We will continue hiring as usual.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Benchmark existing applications, analyzing their user experience efficiency
- Consider the interaction design elements in play in human-device interaction.
- Define and develop “Personas”.
- Define interaction models and application flows, user journeys and create the specs for user interfaces.
- Extensive user testing on our digital platform.
- Communicate and share scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models to use, and digital designs to the product development team.
- Develop different kinds of wireframes and low-fi sketches.
- 3+ years of experience as UX Researcher and Designer
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Axure, JustInMind, Sketch.
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, etc.
- Experience with agile UX methodologies (Lean UX).
- Experience with user-research and a collaborative approach to design.
- Empathy for users and a passion for productivity-focused products.
- Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are built through a partnership with product, design, and engineering.
- Thoughtful communication skills. You can write documentation and present design decisions and processes confidently with audiences of all levels.
NICE TO HAVE
- Desirable experience in the development of e-commerce or digital advertising technology business.
- Fluent English
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📈Ability to have a huge impact at an early-stage, mission-driven startup
- 💰Competitive salary
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities.
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 100ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Jampp at a glance
Jampp focuses on Mobile Commerce, Mobile Advertising, App Marketing, and Programmatic Buying. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Berlin, São Paulo, and Buenos Aires. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Jampp has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2015.