The growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide
Senior Sales Executive
As part of our ambitious growth plans in North America we are looking for an outstanding Senior Sales Executive to join our sales team based in San Francisco!
The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset, passion to connect with new people, and a focus on building trusting relationships. If you are passionate, exceptionally bright, eager to learn and enjoy a challenge… you should continue reading this job post.
This position can be on-site in San Francisco, CA or remote in other locations in the US. In light of the COVID19 outbreak, all jamppers are working remotely and we will be conducting all interviews virtually for the foreseeable future. We will continue hiring as usual.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the full sales cycle: prospecting, closing and launching deals. Doing all the research necessary to identify target accounts and how to win budgets.
- Exceed quarterly and half-yearly targets.
- Represent Jampp at key industry events and conferences, acting as an evangelist of mobile programmatic and user acquisition and retention.
- Be a team player and work closely with Product, Technology, Business Operations, and your Sales peers globally to help Jampp deliver outstanding results for all clients.
- Proactively and creatively tackle any and all challenges to strengthen the Jampp brand in the eyes of app marketers in North America.
- Drive Jampp initiatives locally, tracking results and providing feedback to continue to improve global initiatives.
- Nurture long-term relationships with all key customers, ensuring honest communication, fair expectation setting, and outstanding delivery - “under-promise and over-deliver”.
- Detailed understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, especially programmatic advertising.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts.
- +2 years sales experience and proven track record exceeding quota in SaaS or media sales.
- +1 years outbound prospecting experience.
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing, performance and incrementality considerations.
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively.
- Confident, articulate and thorough communicator with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to travel as needed (around 20% of the time).
- Strong Network of app advertisers and agencies (direct contacts from the digital marketing space).
- A technical (engineering, math, science) degree is a big plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 💰Competitive salary and equity.
- 🎢Career advancement opportunities in a high growth environment.
- 401K retirement plan with company match.
- Premium Healthcare plan.
- 🤓Onboarding bootcamp at our headquarters in Buenos Aires (assuming there is not a global pandemic still in play…), transforming you into an expert on mobile growth and all things programmatic.
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Jampp at a glance
Jampp focuses on Mobile Commerce, Mobile Advertising, App Marketing, and Programmatic Buying. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Berlin, São Paulo, and Buenos Aires. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Jampp has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2015.