The growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide
Senior Full Stack Engineer$20k – $100k • 0.0% – 0.1%
We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Engineer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming to help build, manage, and scale the Jampp platform.
As a Full Stack Engineer in the UI Team at Jampp, you’ll be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture and backend APIs, ensuring the responsiveness of applications. You’ll also work alongside UX for web design features -- and those are just some of the challenges we have in store!
You’ll be working closely with the Product team: from participating in decisions and owning the product itself to developing software that allows the Account Managers to create, optimize and manage the lifecycle of the campaigns we run for our customers. The end goal is not only to make the product robust but also to ensure that interactions run smoothly and fast in order to enhance the customer’s productivity.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced environment full of technical challenges, you might be the new Jampper we are looking for 👀
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina or Córdoba, Argentina. However, in light of the COVID19 outbreak, all jamppers are working remotely and we will be conducting all interviews virtually for the foreseeable future. We will continue hiring as usual.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop features using Node.js and/or React
- Build and design new modular, reusable components and features
- Push the boundaries of user interface design
- Work alongside our core, data science, and design teams
- Set and hold a high bar for quality, well-tested code
- Active participation in our product definition (Design Thinking)
- Backend development experience of REST APIs, Nodejs, Express, Morgan among others
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends techniques, and package managers, bundlers, and task runners like Browserify or Webpack
- Database's experience. (Mysql, Postgres, etc.)
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Rock-solid knowledge of databases and SQL
- Feel very comfortable sharing knowledge and coaching more junior team members
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in an e-commerce or digital advertising technology business
- Fluent English
- Experience with Docker
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- A guaranteed Global Environment! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the programmatic platform of choice for the fastest growing on-demand companies worldwide.
In 2013, we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising and wanted to change it, somehow. We built a suite of growth products that unlock programmatic advertising for some of the biggest names in mobile (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Postmates to name a few).
We solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. Jampp handles over 50 billion ad requests and process 100 terabytes a day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
We’re a team of builders - engineers, data architects, designers, and entrepreneurs - who love what we do.
We serve a global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.
Jampp at a glance
Jampp focuses on Mobile Commerce, Mobile Advertising, App Marketing, and Programmatic Buying. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Berlin, São Paulo, and Buenos Aires. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Jampp has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2015.