The Leading Solution for Requirements, Risk and Test Management
Director, Demand Generation (Remote)
*Note that you don't need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered*
*Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply*
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is focused on maximizing innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely creates Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Director of Demand Generation will work with Sales and Marketing to develop and execute demand generation programs to support Jama Software’s growth strategy. This revenue-centric marketer will develop & execute outbound campaigns to target key personas in industry-specific target accounts with the goal of exceeding marketing pipeline and bookings targets.
- Develop and execute outbound campaigns to exceed targets for qualified meetings, pipeline and bookings targets.
- Manage a team responsible for executing outbound campaigns and coordinate closely with the SDR team, Content Marketing and Sales Enablement.
- Optimize lead generation and conversion metrics to satisfy new business goals.
- Build, test, deploy and analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with solutions architects and sales enablement to develop outreach messages and a discovery call approach that generate high response and conversion rates.
- Support database growth initiatives, including segmentation, list sourcing and data integrity.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Work cross-functionally with a global marketing team to implement, measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Evolve marketing programming to build and implement an Account-Based Strategy.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 6-8 years of B2B demand creation experience, ideally in a SaaS.
- Experience leading and building a team.
- Proven record of supporting Sales to meet or exceed pipeline and booking targets.
- Player/coach who can think strategically and execute.
- Proficient with Marketing, CRM and Project Management tools.
- Ability to execute on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Creative and analytical; can translate data into actionable plans.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Experiential Background:
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Marketo).
- Experience building and implementing Account Base Strategy.
- Marketing Project Management tool familiarity (e.g. Wrike, Asana).
- Experience selling to product development and engineering teams.
- Personal passion for innovation, technology and product development. ****
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- A chance to contribute to a company developing a compelling, category defining product.
- Challenging and fun work with a chance to make distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- An energized and ambitious team of people on a mission.
- Competitive cash and equity compensation.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match.
- Time-off and leave programs designed to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events.
Jama Software is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
Jama Software at a glance
Jama Software focuses on Enterprise Software, Collaboration, Development Platforms, Enterprises, and Software. Their company has offices in Portland and Haarlem. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Jama Software has raised $233M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.