Austin's Mobile-First Experts in App Design and Development
Google Flutter Developer$55k – $85k • No equity
Hi! We appreciate you reading our job post. Jackrabbit Mobile is an Austin-based technology consultancy founded in 2012. We partner with our clients to accelerate product-to-market solutions by leveraging our product, user experience, and software expertise.
Location: Our team is fully remote. Looking for someone in Pacific, Central, or Eastern Time Zones.
Engagement: We are looking to work with a contract part-time flutter developer for a minimum 3 month term.
Start date: Two weeks.
Opportunity: Mobile is the core of our expertise at Jackrabbit. As a Google Flutter Developer, you will be responsible for the full development process from application development and technical architecture to code review and test build distribution within the agile development process framework. You will work within our cross-functional teams to communicate development progress and capabilities with clients to deliver innovative digital products.
Compensation: Hourly rate negotiable based on experience.
- Google Flutter application development
- Technical architecture
- Application testing
- Code review
- Test build distribution
- Agile process participation
- Regular reports and updates
- Client communication
- 3-6 years experience in the following:
- Architecting a new mobile application
- Working in cross-functional teams, including design
- Developing with agile & scrum processes
- Modern tooling: Slack, GitHub, Trello, JIRA
- Implementing push notifications, analytics, crash reporting, Facebook SDK, and local data storage
- Familiar with Google’s Flutter Architecture Components
- Thorough knowledge of:
- Building an app from the ground up
- Networking and API communication
- Architecture, MVP and MVVM
- Google Flutter and their complete UI Toolkit (minimum one year experience)
- Capable of working unsupervised, self-starter
A GOOD FIT WOULD BE SOMEONE WHO IS
Professional - interacts with many different levels of people, clients, and team members
Organized - handles lots of information keeps projects and teams on-track and on-time
Modern - familiar with the latest developments in technology and development tools
Excited - work with awesome people & tech, you should love it as much as we do!